Want to help?
We are always in need of volunteers to help with our Rest Stops, set up & tear down on Friday night and Saturday, registration, etc. Just a few hours of your time would be a huge help!
Sign up here to volunteer and we’ll be in touch!
Want to make a donation to the Mental Health Task Force?
It’s easy! Use our Registration link to make a donation of any size. You don’t have to register to do the ride, but can simply make a donation.
Would you, your organization, or company like to sponsor our bike ride this summer? If so, please consider the below information on how you can be involved. We appreciate sponsors at all levels and will do our utmost to promote your business and recognize your support!
Platinum Sponsorship – $2,000-$5,000
- Business logo as a major sponsor at the top of www.bikehothundred.com homepage and www.cmhtf.org
- Business logo on DCBC website http://www.druidcity.org
- Prominent business logo on this years’ ride jersey and event T-shirt (approximately 2” in height)
- Banner/signage at Ride Headquarters
Gold Sponsorship – $1,000-$1,999
- Business logo on www.bikehothundred.com homepage and www.cmhtf.org
- Business logo on DCBC website www.druidcity.org
- Business logo on this years’ ride jersey and event T-shirt (approximately 1 ½” in height)
Silver Sponsorship – $500-$999
Bronze Sponsorship – $100-$499
Rest Stop Sponsors – $250
- Business listing on www.bikehothundred.com and www.cmhtf.org
- Banner with your name/company name displayed at the rest stop area
Gear / Equipment / Supplies
If you are a company that is willing to donate specific items for the ride, ie. clothes, food, equipment, we will display your logo on our website.
Your sponsor money supports the ride and benefits the Tuscaloosa Community Mental Health Task Force and the bicycling advocacy efforts of the Druid City Bicycle Club, a 501(c)(3) Not-for-Profit organization
Please use the comment form below for any questions… Your question/comment will go to the Ride Director and will not appear on the comment form.
Here is our SPONSORSHIP FORM