What’s so “hot” about our Hot Hundred Bike Ride? Well, first of all, it’s HOT! But our new and improved event has some outstanding perks to keep you comfy!
- Air-conditioned facilities allowing participants to escape the heat before and after their ride!
- Shower facilities!
- Outdoor pool available FREE for riders and $5 for their guests! Ask your guests to check in at Hot Hundred Registration to receive armbands for admission to the pool.
- On-site and plentiful parking!
- Post-ride meal – courtesy of Bradford Health Services - food by ZOE’s Kitchen
- Ride date is Saturday, July 27, 2013
- 29 – 36 – 52 – 71 – 103 mile ride options
- Free event t-shirt (first 300 registered will receive one!).
- We will be offering a cool new jersey kit for our 11th annual ride – sorry, order already placed.
- On-road SAG drivers
- Excellent route signage
- Maps in your goody bag or get one here.
- 6 superb Rest Stops stocked generously with ice water, Gatorade, fruit, cookies, p.b. sandwiches, and other energy snacks. The Rest Stops are graciously staffed by the best volunteers you could ask for! Please wear your armband for identification and admittance to Rest Stops, lunch, and post-ride swimming!
- On-road mechanic provided by VeloCity Pro Cycle
For everyone coming from out of town, here’s a map showing Hot Hundred locations (host hotels, restaurants, VeloCity Pro Cycle, UREC, etc.).